- 2011-Present – Eastern Retail Properties, Inc.
- 2000-2011 – Paramount Partners, LLC (Managing Partner)
- 1992-2000 – Fidelity Partners (Principal)
- 1989-1992 – The Standish Group
- 1986-1989 – The Dartmouth Company
Berklee College of Music – Boston, MA – Bachelor of Education
Built and directed the growth of a 10 person commercial real estate company in the Boston Market for 11 years. Assisted in the 150,000 SF expansion of a major educational institution, coordinated pre-construction marketing of two commercial developments totaling 80,000 SF. Assisted in tenant relocations in the Boston trade area and in the growth of a major automotive parts chain throughout New England. Site selection for three automobile dealerships in Boston Metro-South. Represents major property owners and developers. Manages the marketing of a retail portfolio of 600,000 SF.
Graduated from college in 1977. Toured and performed as a professional musician until 1986. Invested in the condominium market in Boston in the early 80’s. Entered the commercial real estate arena in 1986. Broker and consultant in Boston Metro-South and now working throughout New England.
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce
Download Professional Bio